Please email any remaining documents from the list below to email@example.com
Required Admission Materials Checklist
- Application Fee of $100 USD
- Application with background check approval
- Official transcripts from all universities attended (includes undergraduate, graduate, medical, and professional schools attended) *unofficial transcripts will be accepted only for initial review, official transcripts must be submitted prior to registration of first semester
- Official transcripts from High School if entering pre-med courses
- Official TOEFL (75 total on internet-based), IELTS (6.5 minimum) Cambridge B2 First / C1 Advanced C2 Proficiency (176 minimum) or Duolingo (95 minimum) scores (International students whose academic background is not English)
- Current resume or CV
- Personal statement explaining your desire for a career in medicine, leadership positions held, and any accomplishments achieved. Plagiarism is an academic offense and will not be tolerated and will disqualify you from consideration.
- (2) Letters of recommendation on official letterhead from a college professor or employer manager, if out of school for at least a year. Letters should be mailed to AUSOMA directly (address below).