Applying to AUSOMA is simple and quick! Once all documents are received an admissions decision will be made in less than one week.
We work on rolling admissions with starts in Jan., May and Sept.
*Students must be 17 years of age or older one month prior to the term start date to enroll.
- Complete the Online Application & Pay the $100 Application Fee (Application Fee is non-refundable).
- Submit ALL Documents (Transcripts, LOR’s, Resume/CV)
- Admission Decision Given
- If admitted – Pay the $1,000 Registration Fee / If declined – Contact Admissions to see how you can improve your application file
- Collect Immigration Documents *see list below
- Secure Payment Plan or Apply for Loans (Meritize)
- Attend Orientation and Register for Classes
Immigration Document Requirements:
* We award the Student Visa for students studying in Aruba ONLY. We do not issue a US Student Visa
- Official Acceptance Letter from school. Should include number of semesters the student will study in Aruba
- Judicial Documentation (background check- Apostille should not be more than 6 months)
- Birth Certificate apostilled (Apostille should not be more than 6 months)
- Copy of Passport
- Declaration of Medical University curriculum (duration, standard, certification, etc)
- Proof of Solvency (student loan, a guarantor, or a third person as the guarantor) Guarantor must provide ID
- Proof of a private medical and travel insurance for the duration of the study here in Aruba
- Rental agreement or confirmation of housing
- Copy of your return ticket
- If student comes from a country a visa is required, the visa