Tuition & Fees
- Application Fee: $100 (nonrefundable)
- Registration fee: $1000 (one time on admission, nonrefundable)
- Late registration fee $500
- Tuition Premed: $4000/semester (4 semesters)
- Tuition Basic Medical Sciences MD1 (including USMLE Step 1 Kaplan review 2 years access): $7499
- Tuition Basic Medical Sciences (MD2–MD4): $6500/semester
- Tuition Basic Medical Sciences (MD5) : $7000/semester
- Tuition Clinical Medical Sciences: $9000/semester (12 weeks per semester/ Total 6 semesters)
Total Cost of 4 years Program= $91,400
Total Cost of 5 Years Program= $107,400
- Kaplan USMLE Step 1 review (access for 2 years): $999
- Payment plan fee: $250/ semester
- Malpractice fee (36 weeks of clinicals): $1200
- Graduation: $1000
- Official Transcript fee: $50
- Immigration Student visa processing fee: $350
- Immigration Deposit (Aruba Government): $500‐$2600 (based on citizenship)
- Health Insurance: Based on age. Please contact admission office
- Basic Medical Sciences per credit fee (less than 12 credits): $350 per credit
- Premedical Sciences per credit fee (Less than 12 credits): $250 per credit
- Retake or make up examination fee: premed $300 per exam; MD program $500 per exam
- Credit card or debit card processing fee: 3% service charge per transaction
- Credit card decline fee: $100
- Check bounce fee: $100
- Late tuition payment fee: $250 after 1st week of classes
- Leave of absence extension fee: $500 per month (after initial 6 months of leave of absence)
- NBME comprehensive examination fees: $250 for each exam (CBSE and CCSE)
- School ID replacement fee: $50
- Readmittance fee: $500
Tuition and fees are subject to change as per the administration. Please review the current updated fee schedule on the school’s website www.ausoma.org.
A breakdown of per credit hour cost can be provided to students.
PAYMENT PLAN – ONLY OFFERED FOR PRE-MED AND BASIC SCIENCES
AUSOMA offers an interest free monthly payment plan. Total tuition and fees are divided into monthly payments, which will be processed automatically to a credit card on file. Each semester will have a $250 processing fee.
AUSOMA offers scholarships to our enrolled students who demonstrate success in their academic performance and leadership skills.
Academic and Dean’s scholarships are available to those who meet the criteria. Scholarships are awarded towards tuition fees per semester during Pre-Med and Basic Science courses.
For more information, please contact the Admissions Department at email@example.com .
ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA- 20% REDUCTION
Only current students are eligible for this award. Students must earn an internal 3.6 GPA or higher to be considered. Academic scholarships are awarded after first semester has been completed and is only applicable for Pre-Med and Basic Science courses.
DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA- 20% REDUCTION
Student must have an external GPA of 3.6 to be eligible or at the Dean’s discretion. The Dean of Academic Affairs will award this scholarship to a student based on merit, on a case-by-case basis.
ARUBAN STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP – 40% REDUCTION
Awarded to an Aruban resident student. Tuition fees (same amount as specified above) are considered in Aruban florins for semesters held in Aruba.
*Students cannot receive multiple scholarships at the same time.
AUSOMA uses Meritize to assist our students. Those interested may apply below
*Meritize Loans Cover Tuition Only*
WITHDRAWAL REFUND POLICY
- 2 weeks or less: 80%
- 3 weeks or less: 60%
- 4 weeks or less: 40%
- After 4 weeks: No refund given