AUSOMA would like to invite you to a webinar to learn more about the 4 year MD and 5 ½ year Pre-Med programs. We will cover the curriculum, tuition, scholarship opportunities, common questions that we receive from prospective students and much more.
You’ll Learn About
- Our accelerated curriculum program
- Our affordable tuition costs
- Scholarship opportunities to take advantage of
- Our North American ECFMG Accreditation
- Our personalized teaching & classroom environment
- Our faculty that has first-hand industry experience in medicine
- Our Guaranteed US Clinical Clerkships
Associate Director of Admissions
Stephen Lyte is the Associate Director of Admissions at American University School of Medicine Aruba. He helps educate and guide potential students on the many reasons why AUSOMA is one of the preferred Caribbean medical schools of choice for future doctors.
Sign up for an information session
Compared to other schools, tuition is extremely affordable. They don’t just take your money, they invest it towards your future. Most importantly, their teaching is centered towards USMLE as well as clinical skills you will use as a practicing physician.
AUSOMA has been amazing for me. With the small class sizes, I can get the one-on-one attention I need. The personalized attention has helped keep me on track with not only reviewing materials, but also mastering it before I take the USMLE Step 1.