American University School of Medicine Aruba
The American University School of Medicine in Aruba has been Charted by the Ministry of Health in Aruba since 2011. Our goal is to help students and families achieve the dream of becoming a medical doctor. Whether your goal is to practice in the US, UK, Middle East, or your home country, our team helps through out the process.
We achieve this by ensuring a positive learning experience and paving a pathway to success by using our high yield programs and a focus oriented approach. Also, we maintain small class sizes with focused class room learning. Our professors provide the personal attention our students need and the professional attention our future physicians deserve.
AUSOMA programs are offered by experienced professors with proven track records. Our faculty consists of experienced professionals who have taught across the globe including the North America, the Caribbeans, Middle East, and South Asia. Furthermore, AUSOMA professors hold MDs and/or PhDs, and have years of experience in preparing future physicians.
We Have A Friendly & Happy School For You
The American University School of Medicine’s Vision:
- Provides high quality Medical Education with cutting edge technology and student friendly learning environment.
- Providing educational curriculum to meet the demands of a changing market with ever increasing competitiveness.
- Sharpening “interpersonal clinical oriented communication skills” of the students.
- Emphasizing on both interdependence and independence, encouraging overall integration of pieces of knowledge into one.
- To ensure that the problems of the patients can be dealt with and solved in an efficient manner.
- Provide high quality education and an exemplary learning environment in a safe and secure campus.